Hetauda, Kathmandu, Nepalgunj
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : Hotel Management
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management/ Hospitality Management from recognized university.
- At least 2 years of experience for candidate in hotel/ fast food/ hospitality industry.
- Fluency in English and Nepali Languages.
- Must have leadership traits to manage more than 30 team members.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in financial management.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the business performance of the restaurant
- Analyze and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash
How to apply for this post ?
Devyani International Nepal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females to apply for this position. The company reserves the right to transfer selected candidates to anywhere in Nepal as per company policy.
Interested candidates can send their application letter (highlighting expected salary) and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 4:00 PM on 18th September 2021
This job has been viewed 31 times.