As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Master
- Must have completed Masters Degree in Management or any field
- Ability to persuade and convince students and committed to service excellence
- Fluency in English (Written & Spoken)
- Sound judgment and ability to maintain confidentially good computer skills: MS excel, MS word, MS PowerPoint etc.
- The ability to deal with queries and concerns with tact and sensitivity
- Well organized, Outspoken, Friendly and Team Player
- Should not have problem in working hours. Generally, working hours can also be 8+ hours per day.
- Location: Kathmandu with frequent visits outside valley
Specific Requirement :
This position will be responsible for achieving sales and admission targets by generating enquiries, through outreach activities, following up referrals, converting this into sales and admissions.
- Counseling potential students and their parents for admission in the University
- Manage the day to day operational activities of office.
- Online registration of new admissions and generation of their offer letters.
- Maintaining data bases of old, new and potential admissions
- Convincing and persuading students to join the University
- Consistently following up with the potential candidates
- Responsible for the Administrative work of the office.
- Conducting school activities, seminars and counseling sessions.
- Attend and coordinate during education fairs providing the best guidance to the potential admissions.
How to apply for this post ?
Suitable candidates meeting the criteria for the above-mentioned positions are requested to apply with an updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The deadline to apply for the above position has already expired on July 11 2020.