No. of vacancy/s
As per the Company's Policy
30 Apr 2021
The Specialty Coffee Sales Representative is a role focused on growing specialty coffee product sales through strategic prospecting, converting new business, and account management in the Kathmandu area.
The target market includes independent coffee shops, restaurants, hotels, corporate house, and schools.
· Knowledge of the Nepalese market structure for coffee machine, its parts and coffee beans.
· Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee machines, coffee beans and equipment, accessories, and supplies
· Focuses on new business generation by identifying sales opportunities within the target market.
· Performs product demonstrations and presentations to prospective customers and existing clients .
· Records and maintains all customer and prospect information and opportunities within company database system and report to the senior level in everyday basis.
· Works closely with Arabica team to cross-sell, drive new business, and problem solve.
· Creates marketing campaigns on a quarterly basis to upsell, educate and engage with clients and prospects.
· Researches and reports on market trends and products of coffee to maximize the company's competitive advantage.
· Attends industry trade shows and events .
· Understanding of the global coffee and/machine supply chain including production, processing, shipping and manufacturing would be added advantages.
· Face to Face sales experience is a must
· Must be confident, hardworking and enthusiastic.
· Call and take appointment with clients to expand their customer base.
· Candidate must have at least 1 year experience in handling customer face to face and coffee machine selling business.
· Must have two wheeler.
Company would provide training to all candidates.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject to the position you are applying for.