As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : Social Science or Rural Development
This position will perform the leading role to implement the project for effective implementation of all programs run in Rural Municipality with effectiveness and efficiency in coordination and advisory support of Program Coordinator, KIRDARC Senior Management Team (SMT) and thematic leaders to achieve qualitative outputs of all implemented projects.
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare and revise the Detail Implementation Plan (DIP) based on the indicative activities in the project documents.
- Understand the log-frame, result chain of project (input-activities-output-outcome- impact) and update the progress against the indicators
- Support and facilitate Project Coordinator and field staff for drafting and finalizing the periodic action plan, and execute the plan accordingly.
- Responsible for assuring the planned activities are aligned with project objective, strategy and meet the targeted objectives.
- Ensure the detail implementation plan is prepared and implemented from inclusive processes viz. caste, gender, disabilities, and ethnicity, human rights and good governance, conflict and peace building perspectives.
- Review plan and progress in light of quality and inclusiveness
- Lead to implement the designed activities within the given time frame and cost agreed for quality standard
- Ensure the entire planned activities (field, ward, palika and district level) of the project have been carried out as per standard
- Plan and implement field level activities complying all the process benchmarks (selection of right participants, gender and caste inclusive, targeted beneficiaries (in terms of project envision)
- Lead local level advocacy campaign, capacitate the local groups, networks, CSOs, design and facilitate trainings to target groups
- Facilitation on result based implementation process, baseline survey, mini survey, gender analysis, etc. at community and RM level.
- Develop and follow up of implemented activities considering the results and ensure the quality standard of the intervention
- Provide technical support to field staff, volunteer, animators on community empowerment process, social and economic issues
- Actively engage to mentor, coach and develop capacity of field staff in desired direction
- Ensure the quality implementation of the project activities
- Coordinate with RM, Ward and community (village) people, and stakeholders, and inform them about the project intervention (project activities, objective, expected achievement and result)
- Coordinate with the other project staff implementing by KIRDARC and partners of ME
- projects to create the synergy on the project intervention
- Maintain close coordination with local government, funding partner and within the organization for the better management of the project.
- Conduct regular field visit and ensure the quality activities conducted.
- Prepare the detail report of every activity and result based reporting, data based recording and update workbook, prepare quarterly, half yearly and completion reports and submit to supervisor as per agreed deadline and with good quality
- Develop the case stories (success and failure) and identify the risks of program during implementation and its mitigation measures
- Understand qualitative and quantitative data collection methods and design tools for the data collection
- Identify gaps, challenges, lesson learned and shared with supervisor through reports and as and when necessary
- Uphold professional safeguarding behaviour and maintain the standards required by the
- Child Safeguarding Policy, Child Safeguarding Commitment and Code of Conduct
- Incorporate and oversee Child safeguarding consideration, risk assessment and mitigation (as appropriate to the programme/project) at every step of the program cycle, from designing a project, to implementing it and monitoring and evaluating it.
- Contribute to awareness raising and continuous improvement activity to ensure children are not exposed to the risk of maltreatment by its representatives during field and monitoring visits.
- Sound knowledge on market and market system and business development
- Knowledge on policies priorities, needs and issues (focused on value chain/ business development) related to local economic development
- Knowledge and skills on Business planning
- Knowledge and experience on local value chain development process
- Skills on participatory Value Chain Analysis with Producers
- Project implementation planning and implementation skills
- Reporting (preparation and sharing) skills
- Lead in effective governance, child and adult safe organization compliances and are practiced well
- Sound knowledge on monitoring tools and methods
- Skills to incorporate the findings/feedback into programming
- Manage all the working environment in the office and working areas are child and adult sensitive
The ideal candidate should have very good skills and knowledge in documentation and reporting in English and Nepali. Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and candidate should have pro-active, innovative, willingness and committed to stay and travel in the remote areas to work with poor and vulnerable communities. The candidates must demonstrate excellent leadership, team management, result based management skills with proven experience of working in participatory community development approaches.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates who meet these criteria should send their Application Letter and KIRDARC Job Applicant form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th April 2021 before 5:00 PM. The CV/Resume is not required to submit but the prescribed KIRDARC Job Application Form is mandatorily required to apply for the position.
Preference will be given to disadvantaged groups (Women and Dalit) and local resident in the recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries shall not be entertained.
This job has been viewed 20 times.