As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : Agriculture Science or Relevant Degree
Business Development Officer (Micro-Enterprise development) will manage a project related to livelihood development through micro-enterprise related interventions in the project area. The position holder should work in close coordination with funding partners, CSOs, government line agencies and other sector stakeholders. S/he will be responsible to lead role for the implementation of the project at field level with ensuring the quality of the project interventions in line with work plan.
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead the project in field implementation, planning, activity conduction and events management.
- Support Project Coordinator in budget planning, ensuring quality achievements, monitoring and evaluation and quality reporting.
- Lead to fulfil project’s requirement in beneficiary identification, assessment, and communication associated with the implementation of project, and development of mitigation measures.
- Identify project management risks, document risk and manage risks with risk mitigation plan in hand.
- Regularly review-monitoring data to ensure programme implementation activities and participants’ progress are on track and report the progress.
- Facilitate to seek orders from potential buyers and research on potential challenges to meeting buyers' requirements and identify practical solutions
- Mobilize, supervise and support to field staffs of the project.
- Ensure project’s accountability to beneficiary, stakeholders, local government and to funding partners.
- Lead and ensure proper coordination and cooperation to develop sound small and micro enterprise development anticipated by project plans.
- Fulfil local and district level project advisory committee meetings, conduct joint field monitoring by government officials, and leverage support required to SMEs.
- Conduct regular field visit and ensure the quality activities conducted.
- Prepare the detail report of every activity and result based reporting, data based recording and update workbook, prepare quarterly, half yearly and completion reports and submit to supervisor as per agreed deadline and with good quality
- Develop the case stories (success and failure) and identify the risks of program during implementation and its mitigation measures
- Understand qualitative and quantitative data collection methods and design tools for the data collection
- Identify gaps, challenges, lesson learned and shared with supervisor through reports and as and when necessary
- Uphold professional safeguarding behaviour and maintain the standards required by the Child Safeguarding Policy, Child Safeguarding Commitment and Code of Conduct
- Incorporate and oversee Child safeguarding consideration, risk assessment and mitigation (as appropriate to the programme/project) at every step of the program cycle, from designing a project, to implementing it and monitoring and evaluating it.
- Contribute to awareness raising and continuous improvement activity to ensure children are not exposed to the risk of maltreatment by its representatives during field and monitoring visits.
- Sound knowledge on market and market system and business development
- Knowledge on policies priorities, needs and issues (focused on value chain/ business development) related to local economic development
- Knowledge and skills on Business planning
- Knowledge and experience on local value chain development process
- Skills on participatory Value Chain Analysis with Producers
- Project implementation planning and implementation skills
- Reporting (preparation and sharing) skills
- Lead in effective governance, child and adult safe organization compliances and are practiced well
- Sound knowledge on monitoring tools and methods
- Skills to incorporate the findings/feedback into programming
- Manage all the working environment in the office and working areas are child and adult sensitive
- Sound knowledge on off and on farm markets, market system strengthening and business development services.
The ideal candidate should have very good skills and knowledge in documentation and reporting in English and Nepali. Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and candidate should have pro-active, innovative, willingness and committed to stay and travel in the remote areas to work with poor and vulnerable communities. The candidates must demonstrate excellent leadership, team management, result based management skills with proven experience of working in participatory community development approaches.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates who meet these criteria should send their Application Letter and KIRDARC Job Applicant form to email@example.com by 11th April 2021 before 5:00 PM. The CV/Resume is not required to submit but the prescribed KIRDARC Job Application Form is mandatorily required to apply for the position.
Preference will be given to disadvantaged groups (Women and Dalit) and local resident in the recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries shall not be entertained.
Note: This position is contingent upon project award and funding.
This job has been viewed 20 times.