As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Master
Graduate degree from a recognized Institution.
- Reasonably extensive experience in the FMCG Distribution Space – leading teams and managing geographies.
- Fluent in usage of MS Office.
- Ability to communicate in English and Hindi.
Preference shall be given to
- Candidates who have direct experience working for MNCs.
- Candidates who have previously worked in Nepal.
- MBA with specialization in Marketing.
Specific Requirement :
- Establish annual and fully integrated trade marketing plan & programme with measurable objectives, strategies and action steps.
- Designing unique TM plan for individual products
- Overseeing and analyzing new product launches
- Develop ideas for creative TM initiatives.
- Measure, interpret, prioritize and evaluate the effectiveness of trade marketing activities through ROI perspective.
- Make Strategic Plans and Interventions in Consultation with Multi-Functional Team and Implement the same.
- Coach and build leadership in direct reportees – manage capability building across the team.
- Interface with Multi –Functional Leaders in the Organization and the Principal to align all stakeholders.
- Help Build Comprehensive Performance Metrics and monitor the same to track progress and growth.
- Spend a substantial time in the field to build insights, track progress and coach the team.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply for the above position has already expired on February 26 2021.
This job has been viewed 112 times.