- Required Education : Bachelor
- Bachelors Degree with 3-5 years of experience in store-related role preferably from cement company
- Knowledge of Purchase Acquisition and Orders.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage Inventory, Requisition, Purchase Orders, Receipt, Materials Received Register (MRR), Storage, Dispatch and Inventory Control.
- Preparation of Material Receipt Note (MRN)and Material Issue Note)through Material Management Software.
- Executing all Day-to-Day store function as per the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Maintain all store reports and stock registration.
- Prepare monthly store Reconciliation Statement.
- Maintaining minimum Stock level of all consumables.
- Review of Store functions of Sites on daily basis.
- Overall responsibility for all Store, Dispatch and Purchase functions.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested and suitable candidates may send their updated resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject to the position you are applying for.
This job has been viewed 256 times.