- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : IT
- Mandatory Documents :
- Minimum of 3 years in Web Application development.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in PostgreSQL is mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Django is mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Python is mandatory.
- Must have working experience and code management in GitHub.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work in very close coordination with software development team members, UI/UX design teams, project manager, etc. for day-to-day work.
- The core responsibility is to develop application based on the requirements given by the customer on the platform mentioned above and using the design related assets from UI/UX design team.
- Design, develop and implement the database part of the application using PostgreSQL.
- Develop the backend application code in Python.
- Develop the frontend application in Django.
- Setup/Deploy the application in the test environment, development environment and the production environment. Perform the basic duty of system and database administration.
- Configure security related recommendations on the platforms used in the application.
- Testing of developed application using standard testing toolkits.
- Manage source code using the provided GitHub.
- Documentation of designed/developed architecture, databases, codes, logical flow diagrams, flowcharts etc.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
How to apply for this post ?
If you think you match these specifications, mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th July 2021.
This job has been viewed 85 times.