Pay Nep Private Limited, came into existence as the sixth Payment Service Provider of Nepal by receiving its operating License from Nepal Rastra Bank on Shrawan 15, 2076 B.S (August 1, 2019) with an objective of creating a unified aggregated payment platform that brings exercisable financial power to the hands of all Nepali, in spite of any all cultural, regional and educational background.
Pay Nep sets to provide An easy to use digital wallet, for all people to exercise their financial power directly from their hands. An open ended API based integration system, for all BFIs and Payment Platforms, to eliminate the need for the users to physically visit any branch, to receive the banking facilities, and transact. An easy to integrate API based aggregator, for all Merchants/ Merchant groups, to have a digital solution both for operations and transactions.
No. of vacancy/s
As per the Company's Policy
03 Nov 2020
1. Qualification: Master’s degree related to Computer and information technology or Bachelor’s in Engineering of Computer Science
2. Roles and Responsibilities
• Experience in developing functional code for front-end and back-end
• Designing and developing and Integrating API’s using server-side programming languages such as Node, Python, Java
• Effective programming skills in TypeScript
• Working experience with databases such as MongoDB, SQL, and Oracle.
• Knowledge of UI rendering programming languages such as HTML, CSS, JQuery
• Excellent at QA Testing Procedures and Cloud (AWS and Azure)
• Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stack overflow, Top coder, GitHub, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
• Customer- focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi- task.
• Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
• Build features and applications with mobile responsive design
• Develop and design documents based on functional specifications
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Develop medium to large scale applications using required technology, Database design and analysis.
• Stay abreast of changes in technology and learn new technologies as needed.
• Develop complex software components.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Mentor junior-level developers.
• Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and create new products.
• Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring.
• Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them.
• Comply with the project plan and stay on the leading edge of development practices.
• Advise team on software development and code creation.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge proficiency in the development methodologies including Object-Oriented Development, Component-based Development, Test-Driven Development, Behavior-Driven Development, Design Patterns and Design for Reuse.
• Work closely with stakeholders to obtain requirements, break them down to tasks, and manage a team of several developers.
• Perform unit testing and integration testing of Apps and web applications with the test automation tools. Analyze and resolve performance issues in them.
• Should be capable of Handling a product from planning phase to getting the product/project running which include, Product planning, Task bi-furcation, assigning tasks to the team and self-involvement, Setting the deadlines and working on the deadlines, Requirements Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, Security testing, etc.
• Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start- up workplace.
• Must be a self- starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
3. Experience: 5 years or above in building Mobile /Web Applications and Product Management
We are looking for Technical ninja who want to help us Design/Develop/Deploy cutting edge scalable products to meet our business requirements. We are building out a team and looking for multiple levels but you should have at least 5 years of programming experience.
We need Full stack developer role to lead, manage a team of App & Web. UX/ UI design understanding. Development with Flutter, React JS, React Native, Node, Python, Java etc. API plugging’s workflow, concurrency, multithreading. Server integration- Exp in Product management. Cross functional knowledge in development, testing deployment, maintenance. Team Management, hiring, guiding, training. Lead R&D. Strong in Flutter, Python development environment.
Apply here or visit MORU.com.np
Company: MORU- PayNep
Industry: IT-Hardware & Software Services