As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : Computer Science
Experience- Minimum 2 years of software QA experience
Qualification- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science field
- Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirements, and data mapping requirement specifications interacting with client, developers and QA team.
- Experience in security testing, load testing, API testing and automation testing (in Web and Mobile application)
- Proficient in non-functional testing like security, performance, PCI compliance.
- Experience in Automation tools like Selenium, Katalon Studio or Jmeter
- Experience with logging and monitoring frameworks
- Knowledge of automation and CI/CD (continuous integration & continuous delivery)
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Think outside of the box
- Collaborate with cross functional team
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in management skills
- Ability to find out root cause analysis and multitasking skills
Job Responsibilities :
- Implement CI/CD in every product/project
- Implement automated unit testing and automated end-to-end testing in every product/project
- Scrum Teams: % Acceptance rate for each sprint should be >80% Kanban Teams: Define SLAs by categories and achieve it for >80% of the tickets.
- Remain up-to-date with new technology, methodology and industry practices
- Create and establish a process to ensure efficient and timely delivery of products and services
- Maintain 100% Testing Coverage of Requirements
- Maintain > 90% of standard coding guidelines
- Scrum: Maintain increasing trend of velocity
- Kanban: Maintain decreasing trend of Resolution Time and decreasing trend of Average Age Chart
- Maintain high standard of security on delivered products/services
- Supports functional team with activities like mentoring and ad-hoc requests
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
How to apply for this post ?
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please mail your updated cv on firstname.lastname@example.org also include Subject line applying for.
This job has been viewed 160 times.