Pay Nep Private Limited, came into existence as the sixth Payment Service Provider of Nepal by receiving its operating License from Nepal Rastra Bank on Shrawan 15, 2076 B.S (August 1, 2019) with an objective of creating a unified aggregated payment platform that brings exercisable financial power to the hands of all Nepali, in spite of any all cultural, regional and educational background.
Pay Nep sets to provide An easy to use digital wallet, for all people to exercise their financial power directly from their hands. An open ended API based integration system, for all BFIs and Payment Platforms, to eliminate the need for the users to physically visit any branch, to receive the banking facilities, and transact. An easy to integrate API based aggregator, for all Merchants/ Merchant groups, to have a digital solution both for operations and transactions.
No. of vacancy/s
03 Nov 2020
• Master’s degree related to Computer Engineering and Information Technology or
• Bachelor’s degree in Science for Computer Engineering.
Skills and Requirements:
• Genuine passion for programming and testing.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
• Pride in your work and a strong sense of responsibility
• Be curious about how things work and love breaking things
• Be passionate about technology trends and all things related to testing
• Experience with SQL and databases
• Knowledge of unix/linux based Operating Systems and DevOps would be a plus
• Be excited about automation and building tools to help do your job and assist the rest of the team.
• Experience with Python and web-based technologies
• Experience in automation test frameworks
• Good knowledge on web vulnerabilities and security is a plus
• Able to learn things quickly and pick up new skills with little guidance and oversight
• Ability to work under tight time constraints with dynamic requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Fun, positive attitude and a healthy desire for collaboration
• Experience: 1 years or above in QA.
QA engineer will be assigned set of duties around technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Design architectures Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, priorities, plan, and coordinate testing activities. Develop and execute performance test to ensure the delivery of quality APIs, mobile app, web app and other software applications. Engineer can be assigned any other duty related to QA and Tech support deemed appropriate by the management.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will develop testing strategies to ensure that applications are stable and production-ready.
• You will deliver ROI by recommending tools and frameworks to enable automation.
• You’ll develop and implement process improvements to enhance testing efficiency.
• You’ll skillfully develop scripts on various test environments.
• You’ll be self-reliant and proactively oversee dashboards to schedule & track system tests.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• You’ll bring the compulsory and essential experience of QA methodology and tools.
• You’ll bring demonstrated experience of coding with automated testing tools and services.
• Know-how of emerging quality assurance methodologies and best practices.
• You have experience in management and communication with cross-functional teams
Apply here or Visit MORU.com.np
Company: MORU- PayNep
Industry: IT-Hardware & Software Services