Pay Nep Private Limited, came into existence as the sixth Payment Service Provider of Nepal by receiving its operating License from Nepal Rastra Bank on Shrawan 15, 2076 B.S (August 1, 2019) with an objective of creating a unified aggregated payment platform that brings exercisable financial power to the hands of all Nepali, in spite of any all cultural, regional and educational background.
Pay Nep sets to provide An easy to use digital wallet, for all people to exercise their financial power directly from their hands. An open ended API based integration system, for all BFIs and Payment Platforms, to eliminate the need for the users to physically visit any branch, to receive the banking facilities, and transact. An easy to integrate API based aggregator, for all Merchants/ Merchant groups, to have a digital solution both for operations and transactions.
No. of vacancy/s
03 Nov 2020
• Should be outspoken, flexible on time, cooperative and trustworthy.
• Should possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Should have effective convincing & negotiation skill.
• Should have good presentation skill.
• Should have a strong analytical skill.
• Should have smart and pleasant personality.
• Should be proficient in computer skills.
• Should be able to work in a Team .
• Should be able to work on deadlines and bring result on time.
• Should be able to work well in MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word.
• Should be able to make follow-ups, secure/ organize meetings, and handle paper work relating to agreements.
Officer will be assigned set of duties around visiting and dealing with merchants/ partner organizations, ensuring translation of requirements and according product enhancements, giving presentations/ reports regarding new/existing products and/or marketing strategies, continuous market research for latest market trends for developing new product, marketing and branding strategies, and leading development of creative new products based on market analysis. Officer will be expected to carryout tasks associated with Sales, Marketing, Product and Maintaining Relationships.
Apply here or Visit MORU.com.np
Company: MORU- PayNep
Industry: IT-Hardware & Software Services