As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : Finance/Account
- Bachelor's Degree in Management (preferred in Finance or Account Specialization)
- 2+ year work experience in accounts field
- Should possess knowledge of Nepal's VAT, TDS and Income Tax Acts and regulation
- Excellent Office Package skills
- Great attention to details
- Believe in Development & Continual Learning
- Strong Communication and time management skills
- Have a strong sense of accountability & dependability
Job Responsibilities :
- Day to day accounting, accounts reconciliation, expense verification, income statement reconciliation
- Maintaining VAT records and VAT return filing, TDS records and TDS return filing
- Payroll Management, calculate and process salary payments
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secures financial information by completing database backups
FYMO offers a pleasant, healthy working environment with the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position with a dynamic and ambitious environment. Next to good working conditions, FYMO also offers you the best packages and incentives on the basis of your nature of the work like transportation, communication facilities along with the bonuses on meeting the required targets.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates can send their application clearly mentioning the post applied along with updated CVs, within 7 days.
Human Resources Department
Times Digital Pvt. Ltd.
APCA House, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O.Box 23782 OR E-mail: email@example.com
This job has been viewed 57 times.