Salary not a constraint for deserving candidates
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : or Masters
- Candidate must have Bachelors or Masters in related field.
- Candidate must have at least 5+ years of experience.
Job Responsibilities :
- Direct operations including, deft in Open Pit optimization & Resource Scheduling.
- Manage allocation of personnel and equipment to the various projects
- Experience of handling manpower in shifts, production of limestone using Shovel and Dumper combination, drilling & blasting,
- Ensure the all safety norms for achieve the production target.
- Have Multiple Mine Management Skills
- Experience of handling manpower in shifts, Production and quality at a time.
- Planning of production activities of the mine in tune with company objectives or goals on yearly & day to day basis.
- Pit Dewatering
- Development of Haul roads/ramps.
- Dump Management.
- Environmental management.
- Mine back filling and Multiple Mine working management.
- Community Development.
- Local Problem Handling.
- Equipment planning effective deployment & utilization of face equipment for optimum productivity
- Co-ordination with quality control department for day to day operations.
- Effective planning & execution of opencast mines & quarry operations.
- Expertise mining in different minerals likes iron ore, limestone, dolomite & gabbro.
- Demonstrated the capability to increase the production volume, production hours & surpass the target with the adaptive & analytical methods.
- Experience in heavy earth moving machineries & stationary and mobile crushing & screening plant.
- Skilled Logistics operations for finished product transportation – through road & marine.
- Maintaining quality & safety as per Integrated Management System (IMS) of companies
Salary will be based upon experience.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates may send their CV/resume to email@example.com with the subject to the position you are applying for.
This job has been viewed 80 times.