As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Master
- Expected Faculty : Marketing/ Strategic Management/ Information Systems
- MBA in Marketing/Strategic Management/Information Systems from reputed university, prior academic background in health/IT/Computer Engineering will be an added advantage and passion for health IT products.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related field
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of IT and business
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills both in writing and speaking and presentation skills
- Must have learning attitude
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Report writing
- Strong presentation, communication and analytical/problem solving skill.
- Openness to new ideas, eagerness to learn, question status-quo.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Think outside of the box
- Collaborate with cross functional team
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in management skills
- Ability to find out root cause analysis and multitasking skills
Job Responsibilities :
Strategy Officer will be responsible for market research, strategy development and planning, product development and management.
- Conduct market/industry research governing Health IT products and services.
- Assisting business manager in planning, designing and implementing new products, processes and programs and come up with prototypes.
- Research and recommend on new business strategy and business model development along with process improvements if required.
- Analyze existing products and processes in terms of costs and benefits and make suggestions for improvements along with active participation in the implementation of suggested changes.
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Lunch Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)
How to apply for this post ?
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please mail your updated cv on email@example.com also include Subject line applying for.
This job has been viewed 251 times.