As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : Management/Economics
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree in Management/ Economics
- Minimum 2 years' experience in any NRB licensed BFls.
- Preference shall be given to those candidates having banking experience on Marketing Department.
- Strong technical understanding of the banking Marketing and deposit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results under stressful timetables and environment.
- Having valid two-wheelers driving license.
- Should have knowledge about creating marketing strategy and sales target.
- Excellent customer retention and customer relationship building skills.
- Having sales and marketing statement preparation and reporting skills.
- Having Excellent Leadership skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- To analyze potential deposit market to increase the deposit level and clientele base.
- To maintain healthy relationship with customers to secure future transaction with them.
- Responsible for Deposit growth target of company,
- Has capacity to bring individual deposit
- To Initiate better ideas and perform activities for organizational promotion in the area and establishing brand for attracting potential customers to increase customer base.
- To analyze market and keep track of competitor’s offerings for preparing strategies to grasp competitive advantage.
- To review competitor's and market analysis carefully for preparation of suitable marketing strategies on a regular basis.
- Good market creation in relation to all the products and services of the company.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates may send their updated CV/resume to email@example.com with the subject to the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. The exam procedure is interview and presentation.
This job has been viewed 65 times.