Banking / Financial / Insurance
As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : Management/Economics
- Bachelor’s degree in management/economics
- Minimum 3 years experience in any NRB licensed BFIs in Credit / Risk department.
- Strong understanding of NRB Directives, commercial law, and credit guidelines.
- Should have strong ability for identifying and evaluating credit risk during credit appraisal.
- Should have strong ability for evaluating operating risk and other relevant risks in BFIs.
- Strong knowledge of operation and credit compliance.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well in team environment.
- Having valid driving license.
Job Responsibilities :
- Implement risk management methodologies for lending and operational risk in the bank.
- Ensure the organization’s risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations and strategic objectives of the bank.
- Due analysis of credit files, grading risk and forwarding for approval.
- Responsible for minimizing NPL by smart evaluation of credit files during approval process.
- Should act as secretariat in Risk Management Committee. Prepare and present report of Risk Department
- Responsible for the governance and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate and monitor the company’s operational and strategy risk.
- Manage the day-to-day functions of the Risk management department and oversee members of the risk management team.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum-vitae, credentials, and latest passport size photograph before close of business dated 2078/05/30 on following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the post and place of job while submitting the application. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The exam procedure is interview. Candidates canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification. The company reserves the right to reject or accept any/ all applications without assigning reasons whatsoever.
This job has been viewed 64 times.