- Required Education : Master
- Graduate degree from a recognized Institution.
- Experience in planning and execution of media plans
- Fluent in usage of MS Office.
- Ability to communicate in English and Hindi.
- Candidates who have direct experience working for Sales in Steel and cement works, project sales, measure contractor, hydropower sector, hardware, etc.
- Candidates who have previously worked in Nepal.
- MBA with specialization in Marketing.
Job Responsibilities :
- Establish annual and fully integrated marketing plan & programme with measurable objectives, strategies and action steps.
- Initiate dialogue and negotiation with different advertisement houses.
- Measure, interpret, prioritize and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities through ROI perspective.
- Develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Ensures that marketing communication activities are aligned to the corporate marketing strategy.
- Make Strategic Plans and Interventions in Consultation with Multi-Functional Team and Implement the same.
- Coach and build leadership in direct reportees – manage capability building across the team.
- Interface with Multi-Functional Leaders in the Organization and the Principal to align all stakeholders.
- Help Build Comprehensive Performance Metrics and monitor the same to track progress and growth.
- Spend a substantial time in the field to build insights, track progress and coach the team.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates may send their updated resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com
This job has been viewed 213 times.