Salary not a constraint for deserving candidates
- Required Education : Master
- Postgraduate in Business Management from a premier institute.
- At least 8 years of experience in a managerial position in Marketing functions.
- Exposure to digital marketing tools will be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of Finance & Market developments.
- Knowledge of global trends in automobile and related businesses.
- Good negotiation and communication techniques.
- Good command over analytical and statistical tools and related computing software.
Job Responsibilities :
- To research and analyze the 2 wheeler market trend and project the annual market share and sales volume model wise based on our current and upcoming product strength.
- To plan branding activities, launches, ATL activities, month-wise dealer wise and prepare the budget.
- Preparation of media plan for our activities well in advance.
- Establish a marketing campaign as the best in-class in the market.
- Monitor competitors’ landscape very closely and come up with a counter plan.
- Create a concrete plan for the best positioning of our products in the market.
- Lead digital and ATL teams for achieving the common goal and maintain harmony and coordination with other departments.
- Improve our reach through social media and effectively deal with the queries and work on the conversion of the lead generated via a digital platform.
- Ensure CI norms are followed properly in all campaigns and branding at each dealership.
- Maintain professional relations with vendors, agencies, Media and external stakeholders.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates may send their updated CV/resume to email@example.com with the subject to the position you are applying for.
This job has been viewed 278 times.