As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Must Possess degree on CA/ Master in management or Semi qualified CA / Bachelor in management with adequate working Experience of NFRS & IRD principles of accounting.
- Knowledge of Companies Act, Income Tax Laws, VAT & Customs.
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance, Import Procedures and international Logistics.
- Sound knowledge of Tax assessment.
- Liaison with Financial Institutions and Tax Departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel, MS Word and Power point & popular accounting software.
- Strong communication skills with good time management skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage the entire accounting and finance processes in the organization.
- Lead the accounts and audit team and implement required processes.
- Knowledge and experience of accounting systems & Digital Book Keeping.
- Prepare accurate work papers, schedules, and reconciliations for audit purposes.
- Liaison with Banks & Financial Institutions.
- Manage timely submission of all returns of tax department & other government departments.
- Finalization of Balance Sheet as per NFRS Guidelines.
- Preparation of Budgets & Fund Flow and monitor its implementations.
How to apply for this post ?
Please send your application along with an updated CV mentioning the position applied for, within 10 days, to email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
This job has been viewed 133 times.