- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : Account/Finance
- Bachelors in Accounting/ Finance with 1+ years of experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Working knowledge of Nepalese Taxation specially VAT
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Working experience with accounting software / Familiar with ERP
Job Responsibilities :
- Reviews daily accounting entries with verification of supporting documents.
- Reviews Debtor and Creditor ledger and performs periodic reconciliation.
- Assists in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Preparation of necessary tax/VAT documents.
- Review all the banking documents and verify bank reconciliation.
- Prepares and submits MIS before management.
- Performs other duties deemed necessary.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidate may send their updated CV to email@example.com with the subject to the position you are applying for.
This job has been viewed 76 times.