As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Master
- Expected Faculty : CA/CPA/MBS (Account)
POSITION: Account Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
Chief Executive Officer
DIVISION/UNIT: Executive Management
- CA/CPA/MBS (Account)
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of accounting and financial management in reputed organization
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Team Player
- Managerial capacity to supervise junior staff, and prioritize work effectively
- Excellent of written and verbal communication skills.
- Further post-graduate accounting/business qualifications.
- Experience in health sector services.
Job Responsibilities :
KEY RESPONSIBILITY – 1
Financial & Management Reporting & Advice
- Prepare monthly financial report for the management review and for the presentation in the board of the company.
- Ensure that the integrity of the general ledger and subsidiary ledgers is maintained.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and clearance of reconciling items.
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliation.
- Ensure monthly payment of tax liability.
- Detailed analysis of monthly operating results for the management review. Analyze changes and advise the management accordingly.
- Prepare the annual budget for the organization. Prepare monthly variance report based on the approved budget. Prepare cash flow statement and provide a suggested course of action to manage cash, either surplus or deficit.
- Provide assistance to the Executive Chief during the budget process and in updating monthly, half-yearly, and yearly forecasts; and formulating strategic short and long-term business plans.
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Arrange new sources of finance for the company's debt facilities.
- Be responsible for system improvements to ensure timely and accurate recording of data in the financial systems and to ensure adequate internal controls exist over these systems.
- Conduct 6 monthly physical stock counts.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Revenue Department.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory legislation and regulations and keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Ensure compliance with Accounting standards & practices of the country.
- Develop liaison with corporate finance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY – 2
Education & Self Development
- Participate in organizational education programs and attend in-service on a regular basis to develop and maintain knowledge and skills.
- Ensure that training and education criteria are met in order to maintain professional accounting qualifications with the appropriate accounting body.
- Accept responsibility for improving personal and team’s skill level.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY – 3
- Adhere to Organisation’s Policies, Procedures, and Protocols.
- Participate in the Organisation’s Continuous Quality Improvement program.
- Practice within the Organisation’s Customer Service philosophy and provide feedback on service opportunities.
- Participate in other quality activities and forums to further the corporate image ofthe company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY – 4
- To perform activities in a manner that ensures compliance with Occupational Health and Safety and Welfare Legislation and Codes of Practice
- Practice safe working procedures by complying with health and safety policies, procedures and direction from line management.
- Participate in safety audits and the documentation/reporting of unsafe work practices. Support activities of elected Safety Representatives.
- Be aware and familiar with Safety and Emergency procedures.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject to the position you are applying for. The cover letter should address the listed responsibilities, how the position aligns with your education and career goals.
This job has been viewed 90 times.