As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Expected Faculty : Management (HR)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Management with specialization in Human Resource.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in HRD.
- Preference shall be given to those candidates having experience in BFI's.
- Excellent knowledge of various Human Resource functions such as hiring, pay & benefits, recruitment, evaluation, training, development and motivation, etc.
- Outstanding organizational time management skills.
- Good decision-making and motivational skills.
- Should have knowledge of Labor Laws.
- Excellent Leadership and Communication skills.
- Must have valid two-wheelers license.
Job Responsibilities :
The position is responsible for overall functions of Human Resource Department of the company.
- Manage Recruitment and Selection process.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the human resource activities.
- Organizing the specific training as required.
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting, promotions and hiring analytics.
- Handling performance evaluation management of the employee.
- Drawing plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
- Leading the development and implementation of human resource initiatives and systems.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates may send their updated CV/resume to email@example.com with the subject to the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. The exam procedure is interview and presentation.
This job has been viewed 71 times.