As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Brief knowledge of medical vocabulary and the hospital industry.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping knowledge.
- Awareness of keeping medical record
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
Specific Requirement :
- Need to supervise departments, monitor performance, identify threats and opportunities, and create long-term strategies.
- Manage day to day administrative processes and healthcare facilities.
- Assist Admin manager to produce trimester and yearly budgets.
- Maintain prepared medical and staff records.
- Help manager to train new staff members.
- Respond to the inquiries from doctors, healthcare unit and nurses
- Resolve long term possible matters with patients
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply for the above position is January 31 2021.