Salary not a constraint for deserving candidates
- Required Education : Master
- Post graduate degree in Human Resource management / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or any other relevant field.
- Knowledge of labor laws is essential.
- 8+ years work experience in HR/Admin.
- Should have managed Industrial Relations in manufacturing setup
- Good networking/ influencing skills
- Ability to engage with, pursue and influence plant/line managers
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to work in teams with a diverse set of team members
- Ability to lead and drive change management initiatives
Job Responsibilities :
- Employee Relations
- Statutory compliance
- Administration and security
- Effective implementation of approved Manpower planning including talent acquisition at the plant.
- Manage and monitor labour related court/legal matters at the plant, actively interfacing with Company advocates and legal counsel.- Suggest and implement healthy, cordial and proactive employee relations at the plant.
- Suggest and implement a strategy for negotiating long term agreements with Unions (wherever Union exists) and assist in the execution of wage agreements from time to time.
- Support line managers on handling employee grievances and facilitate resolution of grievances with a view to ensuring industrial harmony and positive discipline.
- Execute and facilitate disciplinary actions whenever required.
How to apply for this post ?
Interested candidate may send their updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject to their position you are applying for.
This job has been viewed 52 times.