As per the Company's Policy
- Required Education : Master
- 7+ years of experience in eCommerce expertise.
- Strong and versatile business knowledge, keen business analysis skills and an understanding of the many factors at play in the evolution of a rapidly growing eCommerce service.
- Demonstrated managerial experience,data-driven, results-oriented, and willing to break down walls.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to partner with all levels of an organization, including senior leadership.
- Creative thinker; able to work independently to get stuff done.
- Exceptional business strategy and customer experience judgment.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop & execute the day-to-day and long-term growth strategy in partnership with the vendors and functional team.
- Own the P&L: Establish, track, and interpret KPIs to diagnose business trends, forecast future performance, determine budgets/resourcing, and inform go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with other departments, Operations and external teams to achieve business milestones, build processes, and bring new ideas to life.
- Oversee daily operations of the team: establish a goal-oriented environment; manage and support the team's daily efforts to ensure their work is effective and aligned with overarching strategies.
- Partner with Customer Experience to understand user feedback , and improve the support experience for the business.
- Ensure the development and execution of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the products to customers.
- Communicate strategy and results to the team and board members.
- Engage with broader organizational strategic planning.
How to apply for this post ?
- Interested Candidate can send their updated CV at email@example.com
This job has been viewed 595 times.